To expedite the Florida Department of Health in Citrus County’s (DOH-Citrus) drive-thru COVID-19 vaccination clinic for individuals 65 and older and frontline health care workers, DOH-Citrus is asking residents who have appointments to complete the Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Screening and Consent prior to arriving at the site.
Consent forms are available on the DOH-Citrus website at http://citrus.floridahealth.gov/programs-and-services/infectious-disease-services/COVID19InfoCitrusCounty.
If individuals with appointments complete the consent form online through the appointment scheduling system, please print a copy and bring it with you to your appointment. If individuals with appointments are unable to complete and print the consent form online through the appointment scheduling system, please complete the Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Screening and Consent and bring it with you to your appointment.
For individuals with appointments who are unable to complete and print the necessary paperwork, consent forms are available at no cost at all Citrus County Library locations:
- CENTRAL RIDGE LIBRARY, 425 W. Roosevelt Blvd., Beverly Hills, FL 34465 Phone: 352-746-6622
- COASTAL REGION LIBRARY, 8619 W. Crystal St., Crystal River, FL 34428 Phone: 352-795-3716
- FLORAL CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY, 8360 E. Orange Ave., Floral City, FL 34436 Phone: 352-726-3671
- HOMOSASSA PUBLIC LIBRARY, 4100 S. Grandmarch Ave., Homosassa, FL 34446 Phone: 352-628-5626
- LAKES REGION LIBRARY, 1511 Druid Rd., Inverness, FL 34452 Phone: 352-726-2357
DOH-Citrus is also asking residents with scheduled appointments to arrive no more than 15 minutes before their scheduled time. It will result in a longer wait for you and others to adhere to their times.
As a reminder, individuals can preregister by visiting myvaccine.fl.gov or by calling 866-201-0442 TTY 833-476-1036.
The statewide preregistration system also provides each county with a designated helpline number. Citrus County’s helpline number is 833-540-2058.
For more information about COVID-19 vaccines in Citrus County, please visit www.CitrusCountyHealth.org.